Welcome to our Journal

My photo
Welcome to Teen Mothership Journal! Here you will find community resources for single mothers as well as inspiring stories by current and former teen moms like myself.You will gain insite on the many challanges faced on a daily by young parents.This blog is to inspire and uplift young ladies struggling with being a young parent and to also encourage girls to WAIT. I pray that this blog brings awareness,encouragement and give hope to the hopeless. You are not alone.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finding out I was pregnant ...





"OMG, I Think I'm pregnant".........!!!





Me

Finding out I was pregnant at 17 was very scary! However,  I was very advanced for my age. I was doing things such as, cooking, cleaning, laundry , and most importantly, making sure my two little brothers got their homework done. My mother was a single mother of three, so she was always at work, leaving me with the motherly tasks. So I new I would be a good mother. It was  the thought of  balancing school and taking care of a baby that nearly blew my mind. As reality set in, I realize that I had just made a bad choice. I'm left wondering how am I going to take care of this baby??? I cant take care of myself, finacialy that is I felt horrible! My mother had no clue that I was active, mostly because she felt i never really have any time to engage in such activities. I hate letting her down.I felt like I really blew it. I remember feeling real low about myself, my unborn child father and I was not in a relationship and never even thought about it. Here I am Junior in high school and pregnant this was only the beginning of what i called "my immature decisions"..............................................to be continue

Be ENCOURAGED

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you ~Philippians4:13. Never give up! You are not alone. My story may not be like yours, however my life struggles may get you through yours. I'm a living witness, that better days will come for you, the storm will soon stop and the sun will begin to peek through the clouds.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 2018 continues

.. I allowed circumstances to get the best of me. Things were finally falling in place. I was then to the point where my kids were older and...