Welcome to our Journal

My photo
Welcome to Teen Mothership Journal! Here you will find community resources for single mothers as well as inspiring stories by current and former teen moms like myself.You will gain insite on the many challanges faced on a daily by young parents.This blog is to inspire and uplift young ladies struggling with being a young parent and to also encourage girls to WAIT. I pray that this blog brings awareness,encouragement and give hope to the hopeless. You are not alone.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Story by a teen mother



We ALL have a story to tell.Share if you CARE......






I got pregnant at the age of 13..she is perfect but so much to handle at my age..now I'm 14 and don't have a clue in the world how to take care of this angel who I don't deserve one bit. I considered adoption but once I saw her little face I knew she was mine and I wanted it to stay that way. I get to have a life with her which was unexpected in many ways but as long as I love her and raise her correctly then she will grow up to be smart and not make the mistakes I did...I'm not saying all teen moms should keep their babies..cause that is purely their decision. because this is my story. They need to write their own.. but thank you for writing this. I am sorry to all the girls that have gone through or are going through the same thing!!! You are strong and you should never forget that <3 All of my love - Sierra

Source: Stop Teenage Pregnancy, Love?, Teenager Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-poem-about-teenage-pregnancy#ixzz2JKmDqwSI 
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 2018 continues

.. I allowed circumstances to get the best of me. Things were finally falling in place. I was then to the point where my kids were older and...