Welcome to our Journal

My photo
Welcome to Teen Mothership Journal! Here you will find community resources for single mothers as well as inspiring stories by current and former teen moms like myself.You will gain insite on the many challanges faced on a daily by young parents.This blog is to inspire and uplift young ladies struggling with being a young parent and to also encourage girls to WAIT. I pray that this blog brings awareness,encouragement and give hope to the hopeless. You are not alone.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Emotions are high, my spirit is low

Happy Sunday everyone! As for my Sunday its not so happy, this is one of those bitter sweet moments. Today is Teen Motherships 2nd meeting and my emotions are high and my spirit is low. you would think I would be excited, however with all the chaos and distractions around me it could sometime get difficult to focus. I want the best for Teen Mothership and it is very important that I fulfill its purpose, but sometimes it gets hard, Im am a single mother of three, a full-time student, and volunteer on my spear time with very little play time. Everyday Im realizing how hard it is to get others to support something positive when you are surrounded by mostly negative. How can I get others to see how Teen Mothership can bring positive change to many lives to come, making this world a better place for our children and grand-children? This answer is still a mystery to me but all I can do at this point is do what God called me to do.At some point I feel like Im targeting the wrong areas and at moments I feel others feel that Im not qualified. Honestly it doesn't even matter because I may not be qualified in others eyes, but Im more then qualified in Gods eyes. After all he built me for this journey even when I didn't notice him shaping and molding me. I ask that all of my followers keep me in your prayers. It not everyday that someone with very little, consider others and their livelihood. although I have a thousand other things going on in my life, Teen Motherhip is one of those thing that keeps my heart beating.






Thanks for Reading, feedback is WELCOME, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 2018 continues

.. I allowed circumstances to get the best of me. Things were finally falling in place. I was then to the point where my kids were older and...