Welcome to our Journal

My photo
Welcome to Teen Mothership Journal! Here you will find community resources for single mothers as well as inspiring stories by current and former teen moms like myself.You will gain insite on the many challanges faced on a daily by young parents.This blog is to inspire and uplift young ladies struggling with being a young parent and to also encourage girls to WAIT. I pray that this blog brings awareness,encouragement and give hope to the hopeless. You are not alone.

Monday, April 8, 2013

So its been a while sense Iv posted an personal entry, guys my life has been more then complicated. With Gods strength I'm still holding on. For those who may not know me, My name is Candiria Dernika Green,  a twenty-six year old mother of three, ages eight,seven and three. I am currently a stay @ home mom due to the cost of childcare. Carrying the full load can get very stressful from motherly duties to fatherly duties it can get very mind twisting. Although I have very few supportive friends and family, most of the time its just my children and I. Its hard!  What makes it even complicated is being around other who don't understand you and your purpose. It seems like they criticize you because you are not meeting their expectation of life, when all along it was God that chosen you for this journey. You should never feel like you have to be like someone other then yourself to please others, this is not the way life was meant to be and because we lack positive guidance our generation continues to wonder off in darkness. My passion is to bring light in many others life who who are facing challenges that myself and many others have.Perhaps, I am aware of my purpose. Life can really throw some punches that may knock you down, but you have to always remind yourself that your struggles give you the strength to endure what lies ahead. Im currently in college to gain my certification in family intervention studies and my goal is to continue until I have earned my associate degree in human services. Although Teen Mothership is not all of what it could be at the moment, I promise you it will be all of what it was meant to be when God is through with me, I encourage you to stay tune, to witness the outcome of my life transformation.  It could change your life in a awesome way. STAY BLESSED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 2018 continues

.. I allowed circumstances to get the best of me. Things were finally falling in place. I was then to the point where my kids were older and...