Welcome to our Journal

My photo
Welcome to Teen Mothership Journal! Here you will find community resources for single mothers as well as inspiring stories by current and former teen moms like myself.You will gain insite on the many challanges faced on a daily by young parents.This blog is to inspire and uplift young ladies struggling with being a young parent and to also encourage girls to WAIT. I pray that this blog brings awareness,encouragement and give hope to the hopeless. You are not alone.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Inspiration By Tiffany Flagler

Ms Tiffany Flagler

In support of my cousin's quest for greatness I will share my story. I had my first child at the tender age of 17, second at 19, and third at 20. Who would have thought that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone had something to say and noone believed that I would be able to overcome the adversity that I faced being a young mother. I was married at 19 and upon separation at the tender age of 23 I walked away with 3 young children and divorced at 25. I made a decision when I left to make sure that I would never be a victim of circumstance again. I began to pursue my education full-time. 2007 Midlands Technical College Associate of Science Public Service with a concentration in Criminal Justice 2009 Claflin University Bachelor of Arts Sociology/ Criminal Justice Administration 2011 Troy University Master of Science Criminal Justice. 2014 Capella University PhD Criminal Justice. I have conquered all the negative comments, hurtful lies, and nay sayers wishes for my life. On April 13, 2013 I will become Mrs. Bradley White!!! God will help you if you are determined to help yourself. Do not give up or give in because there are many who are looking to you for the little bit of hope so they too will no that there is peace! You can make it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 2018 continues

.. I allowed circumstances to get the best of me. Things were finally falling in place. I was then to the point where my kids were older and...