Welcome to our Journal

My photo
Welcome to Teen Mothership Journal! Here you will find community resources for single mothers as well as inspiring stories by current and former teen moms like myself.You will gain insite on the many challanges faced on a daily by young parents.This blog is to inspire and uplift young ladies struggling with being a young parent and to also encourage girls to WAIT. I pray that this blog brings awareness,encouragement and give hope to the hopeless. You are not alone.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY THOUGHTS

My thoughts My Story.....

"She Inspired Me"


.....so im at a point in my life I don't know whether im coming or going. My world is so chaotic right now.  being a single, parent, working, going to school, volunteering, and spending family time not to mention the trials that come along in life. However I find a little peace, a little peace that I CAN'T let go of, for the sake of me, my family and Teen Mothership. Death sucks I hate losing my loved ones, but the older I get I realize that its just life. and theres nothing we can do to escape death and we all have to face it. Just recently I'v lost one of my favorite aunts that I extremely adore Ms Willie Mae Gethers. This lady was a great example of a women. I was blessed to have her as a teacher, mother, granny, friend,and personal chef  and that she was. She expressed her love through food and in every single dish you could taste the love.No one would ever understand the bond that we shared and you are not suppose too. A relationship is a bond between two people and anyone on the outside is just looking in. (wtbs) that takes me to thinking of  my beautiful little sister whom  is facing a trying time and her life.  It hurts me deeply to see her go through this. On Jan.28th 2013 she gave birth to a handsome 8lb7oz baby boy name Bently. Not long after she started having complications. Im trying to see the good it and all and the only thing I can ever think to do is encourage someone else. Im not sure of Gods reasoning of it all @ this point but I believe it would be an inspiration to someone else......ttyl:)










Please Keep my family in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 2018 continues

.. I allowed circumstances to get the best of me. Things were finally falling in place. I was then to the point where my kids were older and...